One to One Online Genesis Art Foundation Course with Liane from the Comfort of Your Own Home
12 Sessions – Regularly $1200
Summer Special- 12 lessons for $1,000
or 6 lessons for $500
Learning privately, one to one with Liane, isn’t just about art. It’s about opening up to self-transformation and a fresh perspective on life.
Liane is a caring listener, an out-of-the-box thinker, and as founder of Genesis Art Workshops, she takes you behind-the-scenes of how intuitive art gets created—one miracle at a time.
You’ll get a lifetime supply of artistic and intuitive skills to use during and after the course ends.
While it’s not required that you have a personal goal to take this course, many Genesis Art Students are multitalented and wish to find a new way to integrate different interests and skills.
In Genesis Art, the 44 Genesis Cards leads you to breaking out of your usual way of seeing the world. A fresh perspective can lead to amazing creative breakthroughs. You’ll draw and paint things you never thought possible.
Weekly art and writing assignments require 2-3 hours per week of your time. You may want to draw and paint more than the recommended time–that is ideal if you’re seeking to make art the activity you go to refresh yourself during holidays, weekly, or even daily.
What Happens at a One-to-One Session
Firstly, you’ll be seeing Liane. She’ll be seeing you. And the artwork that was your weekly assignment will appear on the screen.
The discussion will focus on your completed artwork—the creative process you experienced, any stumbling block that occurred, and guidance from Liane how to turn a challenge into an amazing learning experience.
You’ll send your art as jpegs the night before the online session.
Enjoying the creative process—from start to finish—is what Genesis Art is all about. It starts with small steps.
In the online One-to-One Foundation Course learn how:
1) to draw with the intuitive artist as the unseen voice communicates through your moving hand
2) a vase of beautiful flowers can be painted intuitively with eyes closed
3) drawing of a tree can become a meditative experience
4) a smiling self-portrait done without a mirror can actually look like you
5) drawing children in a playground can take you back to your own childhood’s happiest memories
6) quick sketches in a cafe can capture heart to heart relationships
7) family relationships can be expressed intuitively in an origami collage
8) a bridge-art exercise can connect you to a loved one’s heart
9) you can see yourself through the eyes of an animal-drawn at the zoo
10) you can rewrite your biography in a role-playing exercise with the 44 Genesis Cards
11) you can find paradise in your own home or neighborhood backyard by drawing it
12) through art you attune to artistic connections (syncronicity) and talk about this wonderful aspect of existence–the rich inner life that becomes real when you take action.
Draw out and then write down inspiring thoughts. The more you create, the more intuition speaks. That’s the Genesis Way.
When you sign up for One-to-One Genesis Online, you’re not just getting a full hour of private learning. Liane will be available by mail and FB messenger to answer questions and communicate any concerns between classes.
Are you ready to begin? Or would you like to take a one-time trial lesson to see if the full foundation course is for you?
A one-time session with Liane can be booked for $100 per hour.
Once you complete registration, you’ll receive a weekly handout with step by step instructions, with photographs that show what the assignment looks like from start to finish.
To sign up for the One-to-One Online Genesis Art Foundation Course with Liane, or book your trial session, please email: email@example.com
Payment in Japan is accepted by bank transfer and in all other countries by PayPal.